Tuesday, March 10, 2009

With only a week to go until Spring Break, the plan is to finish Spring Cleaning, at least that's my plan. Sofie's plan is to continue to do her best impression of a human tornado! This has been the near constant state of our family room for two weeks, and she has left Matthew's room almost unrecognizable. Having one kid with OCD, and another who prefers constant chaos is starting to make my hair gray!!


Things did not go as planned at the dentist, no fillings were done, but there was quite a bit of crying (a lot of it from me when we got home!). I wish this picture was from after his dental visit, but he didn't even look this happy! 

My scrappy goals this week are to finish a couple of mini books I've had laying around, and finish the last of the SFAC March kit, then I will be ready for the March Jenni Bowlin kit, which should be here by the end of the week.

Happy Tuesday, and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Really loving the new look to your blog! You house is so nicely decorated! Hope spring cleaning goes well!

Anonymous said...

love your new blog look Anne!!! I am sorry that the dentist did not go well! :( have fun with your springs cleaning!