Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This last weekend was spent at a fabulous scrapbooking retreat with friends, and I finally feel as though I've recovered! It's funny how time spent away from screaming kids, housework, etc, etc, should be relaxing, and I should return home refreshed, but it's usually totally the opposite! 



I didn't get much done scrappy-wise, maybe only 6 layouts, but I had a great time hanging out with friends, and meeting new people, all of whom live in my area. I did manage to get a scrappy room cleanout out of the weekend, too, since the organizers have a "share"bin; you can bring in product you don't want anymore, and take something away for yourself. It was a fabulous opportunity to get rid of stuff that I either know I won't use, or things I forgot I had.


Sofie is still so excited to have me home, two days after I've returned! This morning she brought me a present....her breakfast sippy in an empty Kleenex box! She was so thrilled with her "gift," she even did a big dance routine when presenting it to me. Now I just have to figure out how to get it downstairs without her noticing...it was a wonderful gesture, but this sippy will not smell nice for long!


No comments: