Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh, boy...I've once again found myself facing a pile of ironing of epic proportions. This has been my system for several years: let the ironing pile up over the course of 3-4 weeks, spend 2-3 solid days ironing everything (all the while swearing I will never do this again!), then let it pile up again for 3-4 weeks, and so, and so on. This time, though,  things will be different!  I've now accepted, at least for the time being, that this is my system, and will not beat myself up about it :)  The funny thing is, I really like ironing, since what's to hate? It's chore where you get to stay in one place, everything you touch is clean, and you can watch TV!


In the grand scheme of things, letting the ironing pile up isn't a crime, and as long as everyone leaves the house in clean clothes, we're all good. And once we finish getting the house in order, which is very close to being done, staying on top of this will not be a big deal. 

This is truly a rare sight, Sofie napping. After the week she's had I can't say I'm surprised, and it's giving Matty and I a rare opportunity to hang out one-on-one. It's not often he gets to complete a sentence uninterrupted!


Happy Friday!

No comments: