Saturday, March 28, 2009

Any day there are cupcakes for lunch is a good day! Especially super pretty cupcakes like this one, it was so cute I almost couldn't bring myself to eat it...almost :) 


Matthew's chocolate on chocolate looked almost to die for, until he licked all the frosting off, and decided he was too full for the cake part. It didn't look quite as pretty licked clean! But he had a great time doing it, and that's what counts when there are cupcakes for lunch.


And to work off some cupcake, we climbed to the top of the lookout tower at the mall, and had a very scientific discussion as to why it's so much windier when you're taller than the buildings around you. I love scientific discussions I know the answers to.


We're off to the aquarium, I hope everyone's having a great weekend!

No comments: