Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here are a few of my finished layouts from the Lucky kit

I love this Bella Blvd paper, and couldn't not bring myself to cut it up! This kit has been a blast to play with, and I've gotten a lot done with it; I've added about 3 sheets of cardstock, and so far finished 7 layouts. I have enough left to complete one more layout, and a few cards, I hope to have that done by the end of the week.


Using the MM Slice helped to get this layout done, and though I'm not ordinarily a huge fan of die cut shapes on my layouts (beyond the occasional swirl), I had to add this spider, and Matthew really liked the end result.

I heard a rumor some Michael's locations were carrying the Slice, so I headed over to my local M's yesterday, but alas, no Slice stuff. They did have all the Martha Stewart products 30% off, and I had to get these zinnia stickers, I can't wait to get them on some layouts!


Happy Hump Day, I'm off to make copies at school :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great LO's Anne!
Cute stickers too, when are you going to use those??