Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Erin Benaim, one of the Scrap for a Cure design team members, was generous enough to offer to "Pay It Forward," and is sending some wonderful scrap goodies to some lucky scrappers some time in the next 365 days.  It's a wonderful idea, and I feel fortunate to get to keep it going, so the first 5 people to leave a comment will get a treat some time during the next year!

With the spirit of gift giving in mind, I had to snap this picture of Sofia, loving a box of children's silverware (yes, silverware) my parents brought her from Europe. She carried this box around the better part of the day, and when I found her curled up in her bed with it, I had to get a picture! 


Our first official day of Spring Break went as planned, and we pretty much did nothing, in fact the kids stayed in their pyjamas all day, I finally changed to sweats around 1:00 PM. I did work on getting my office straightened up, and a stack of filing finished, but now I feel even more relaxed that more chaos has been conquered!


And I did get the grocery shopping done, my favorite way, by having the lovely delivery man from Safeway bring it to us! Since I'm sure they frown on a grown woman grocery shopping in sock monkey pyjamas, it was the only way to get the task done :)


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You lucky dog! "I" want my groceries delivered!!! LOL Glad you enjoyed your first day of spring break. :-)

Anonymous said...

ohh, love grocery delivery! haha. we will be using that after the baby! :) enjoy your spring break!