Thursday, March 12, 2009

I walked into my son's room last night, and saw this :


And that sweet, adorable little girl (if you can find her in this picture) is the culprit responsible for the entire mess! I could not believe she achieved this level of destruction in a short period of time!!  After walking in on this, I turned and walked right back out, took a few deep breathes, and went back in; I actually had to do this about four more times, and drink a glass of wine, before I could start to tackle the mess. Fortunately, my ridiculously over-organized system for putting his toys away paid off, and more than half the mess was picked up in about 20 minutes, which is fair since it only took her that long to destroy the room in the first place.

After dealing with that, I locked myself in my office, and finished up some more layouts, two from the March SFAC kit, and one from Jenni Bowlin's January kit.



Hopefully I'll have some more time today to finish up some projects, but I'm pretty content with what I've done so far this week, so if the bathrooms refuse to clean themselves again today, I don't mind locking myself out of my office to get other, more practical stuff done.

Happy Thursday :)

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I spent a good chunk of time cleaning up my kids' rooms today, too. Ug!
Love your layouts!
I especially like the border of flowers on the second one!

Unknown said...

Great LO's I wish I had time to scrap this week- But Taxes (well the prep work anyway) are done!! Off to more "important things :)