Sunday, March 29, 2009

We spent an exciting afternoon with my mom at the Exploratorium yesterday afternoon, Sofia loved being in a place where she was allowed to touch everything!!!  And it's one of Matthew's favorite places to go, the kid definitely likes science.

And here's a picture of Matthew in front of our house....I wish!!  Of all the houses near the Palace of Fine Art, we decided this was our favorite.


As you can see, even the adults like playing at the science museum! One of the things that makes my mom such a wonderful grandmother, is how much she likes to play, too.




I couldn't resist, this just fit her perfectly!


Just when I think Matthew's getting to be too serious, he does stuff like this!  This is his impression of a Who, proving you're never too old for Dr. Suess. I have a picture of my mom wearing this homemade Who hat, but I fear what the consequences would be if I posted it!  It may show up soon on a layout, though, so keep your eyes peeled.


Happy Sunday :)

1 comment:

lisa dickinson said...

sounds like a great place for kids - young and old alike :)