Friday, March 27, 2009

I got some journaling done last night, here's a layout from last weekend. My wonderful husband gave me an 8.5"x11" American Craft album for Christmas, and slowly but surely I've been doing some layouts for it. 




Things yesterday seemed pretty calm; I got up early, had several cups of coffee before the kids were out of bed. I cleaned most of the house, and even made beef stew and homemade bread for dinner. It was a calm, relaxed day.

That's when Matthew walks into the kitchen and said "Sofie colored on my sandwich." That's a statement that will bring your brain to a screeching halt. Colored a sandwich? That can't possibly be right!


Sure enough, she'd found a marker, and when Matthew's back was turned, she colored on his sandwich! Just when I think she's colored on anything that can be colored on (the TV, couch, dining room chairs, art work at school, etc, etc), she finds something else!

After her food related antics, I feared dinner might be her next target. I'm glad I saved these baby monitors, they come in very handy! Plus they have an intercom feature, so every time she set foot in the kitchen I could yell at her to get out!  She doesn't believe it's me though, she's convinced the kitchen has a ghost...whatever it takes to keep her out


Yep, she's frequently a pain the rear! But she's also my biggest cheerleader. She followed me around for 20 minutes yesterday while I vacuumed yelling "you did it Mommy, you did it!!" No one else does that for me! She's goofy, but she makes life fun!


Happy Friday!

No comments: