Monday, March 2, 2009

As the saying goes, march in like a lion, out like a lamb. So far we've got the lion part, so hopefully Spring should be mild. It's been really blustery here today, alternately raining and sunny, but the wind has been relentless. The kids keep running to the door to see who's there, just to again find that it's just branches banging against the side of the house. Below are pictures of only two of the many rainbows that have been out today, some were the most brilliant rainbows I've ever seen!



And the day been spent on the run, a pretty typical Monday. I taught art in Matty's class, which is always way more fun that I think it will be; I'm always afraid the kids are going to hate the project we do, but thankfully they're always really excited. Today they sketched from a posable wooden model, then made clothes for their sketches with construction paper. The models were a huge hit, and everyone (except Matty, who's decided he does not like art) finished, a huge relief!!




I picked up my Scrap for a Cure kit, and I can't wait to actually use it!!  The subscription is a birthday gift from my fabulous mom, and I am determined to not let them sit and collect dust. There are so many wonderful women on the SFAC forum, who also post numerous layouts in the gallery, there's plenty of inspiration, and no reason a kit should just sit!!  Here's my kit, and hopefully by the end of the week I'll have most of it used!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Used it up girlie...
how much do you think you can do with it??