Thursday, March 19, 2009

While sitting in my office yesterday morning, drinking coffee, reading blogs, I hear this little voice, "whooooo whoooo, I a scawy ghost!"  Then this apparition came stumbling into my office : 

I'm not exactly sure why, but ghosts have become Sofia's latest obsession, she even claims to see one wandering the house sometimes! Then I discovered Matthew's been watching Scooby-Doo movies in his room, which I feel confident, solves the mystery of Sofia and her ghostly friend.

I've managed to get some scrapping in this week, making a few cards with Jenni Bowlin's January kit, 



and some layouts with March's kit. 


And I'll be spending the entire weekend with friends (Patti & Diana) at Scraptacular Getaway, working with some kits I've been wanting to finish up. With two full days (and nights), it should be pretty easy to get a lot done!

Happy Friday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling adults!!!!

Unknown said...

I knew it HAD to be Scooby Doo!!
well let's see what you created this weekend!!