Monday, March 16, 2009

After two weeks traveling around Northern Europe, my parents are home! They go several times a year, but I can't remember them being gone for this long, so it was wonderful to get to talk to them again. 

My mom very generously shared some chocolate she picked up in Belgium, they really looked too beautiful to even consider eating, but I somehow managed to force myself :)


I love Early Grey tea, so choosing this chocolate was a no brainer for me...and it tasted like the best cup of Earl Grey in the world! 


While waiting for my parents to arrive on Saturday, I took over their dining room table to get some work done on this month's Jenni Bowlin kit. I managed to get several done,


this is my favorite of the bunch. I didn't have my Slice with me, so put them up once titles and things are done. 


Happy Monday!

No comments: