Thursday, March 26, 2009

I didn't think I'd actually gotten much done at the crop retreat last weekend, but 7 layouts isn't too bad, for me at least! Only one actually got any journaling on it, but I have an admittedly hard time concentrating in room filled with 100 women and 2 MP3 players. I may not have been too productive, but I had a great time!


As Spring Break winds down, we're finally spending some time at Grandma's house. On a trip one of my many trips back from the car, I found one of the dogs lounging in the middle of the driveway, and had to take his picture.


This is the original Bolt, my kids were thrilled when the movie came out, they thought it was a movie about Grandma's dog! He looks all relaxed and mild-mannered, but he's named Bolt for a reason; leave a gate open and he's half way across town in 10 minutes! Many exciting hours have been spent searching for Bolt, but he always meanders home.


This is another shot I could not help myself from taking! Grandma's new TV must be hypnotic, because Sofie looks like she's been stunned!


And thirty seconds when everyone was actually sitting still...a very rare occurrence! 


2 comments:

Erin said...

aww! Cute doggie pictures! Good job with all your layouts!

Lauren said...

dang!!! you got busy!!! thanks for sharing those photos! beautiful family!