Sunday, October 26, 2008

On A Scrappy Note....

A few days ago Jenni Bowlin put up some sneak peaks for next month's kit....the papers are wonderful!  I love her style, and November's kit promises to be one of my favorites.  And I cannot wait to see if she releases some kits of her classes from Silver Bella, they would be a great addition to our stockpile of Christmas decorations!

As a fan of Tim Holtz, I'm thrilled Distress Stickles are hitting the market! Personally, I have a lot of fun with glitter, and Stickles have been made using glitter much easier, because using glitter can otherwise be so messy; with Stickles I don't find glitter on the kids once I'm done with a project. With Distress Stickles it will finally be easier to get the glass glitter look, without having to risk getting glass shards in your hands. 

Ali Edwards has put some more examples from blog readers for her "Week in the Life" project, and they are all so beautiful! The project is such a great idea, and it fabulous to see what people are doing with it. And Ali's Halloween mini book is really cool, definitely worth checking out; I definitely need to get some more of the Hambly web rub-ons after seeing what she's done with it!

No comments: