Monday, October 13, 2008

SFAC Monday Challenge - That's me?!?

I love this idea, scrapbooking a picture of yourself from childhood. It's so easy to focus on preserving our children's antics, but frankly my kids are just as interested in what me and my husband did as children. I've had a great time this afternoon digging through my baby pictures, reminiscing about things like this swing set; in my mind this was the coolest thing I'd ever had! 

To add to my crafting pleasure, I've finished six layouts in the last two days, and I can still see the top of my desk and the floor in my office!! It's truly a scrapbooking miracle. Furthermore, my mom sent me "Miss Pettigrew Lives For a Day", and I can't wait to watch it tomorrow while I work on the SFAC challenge. Tomorrow promises to be a great day :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that picture is super cute!
Scrap it!! ;)