Thursday, March 8, 2012

Small Creative Steps

One of the baby's favorite activities is wandering the aisles of Lowe's in the morning. I'm not sure if it's the music that's played, or what, but even in the foulest mood she's happier wandering around their appliances, electrical and construction. In our wanderings I found fabulous outlet/switch covers, and what a great way to spruce things up.





I get so frustrated when this happens, you take a picture of something really cool, and the result doesn't do reality justice! The rising sun last night was enormous, and the boy wanted a picture of himself pointing to it. You'll have to trust me that it was much bigger in person!

1 comment:

Ursula Schneider said...

ha ha Anne, I know the feeling! I find that happens alot with sun/moon photography. I see others who've gotten it to work but I never have felt like I succeeded.