Friday, March 16, 2012

Another busy week

But really, are there any other kind? We've been through kid check-ups (with shots, but no tears!), an out of town funeral, and a trip for Sof to Grandma's for the weekend.


It seems we've been going to funeral after funeral lately, the older two are really getting the hang of a Catholic funeral mass! This time we lost our great aunt Teresa, the last of that generation in my husband's family. We will miss her a great deal.

On the home front, I've been trying to continue work on getting the house "done," which basically has involved painting, hanging things on walls, and generally driving my poor husband nuts! And also working more on getting through my stash of scrapbook kits, with a fair amount of success. I've decided to grab a kit at random, and just work through it until it's used up.




I'm almost done with this kit, there were a few other layouts done with it, and I'll be working on cards this afternoon. And with the weather being gray and dismal, I'm looking forward to having a lot of creativity time this weekend!

No comments: